PlaTCOM Innoseed was designed to showcase and pitch local Intellectual Property Rights (‘IPRs’) to industry players.
This bi-monthly occasion will stage Malaysian IP-based advances from various industry verticals and is a key platform for opening new business opportunities for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). PlaTCOM InnoSeed Programme benefits:
- A pragmatic approach of promoting good Malaysian IPRs to the industry.
- Demonstration of wide range of products and technologies across various industry verticals to Malaysian SMEs.
- A strategic platform for opening new business opportunities.
- Bridging academia and industry gaps through our networking session.
- We provide commercialisation advice and insights for SMEs.
PlaTCOM Ventures is a Smart Partnership between AIM and SME Corp that creates an innovative programme tailored for Malaysian SMEs to accelerate the development and commercialisation of innovative, market-driven products and services as well as encouraging the creation of Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) for commercialisation.
View Innoseed Invitation
The concept of the programme is strategic - PlaTCOM will provide end-to-end facilitation and funding to selected Malaysian SMEs for further development of innovations into commercially viable end products.